Tuesday, September 21, 2010

But before the night is through

Tuesdays. Very interesting days. Usually a lots of music practice going on those days. My singing lesson in school, and our little band practice over the lunch break.

Were playing Bad things - Jace Everett at the moment. And Im playing lead guitar. I have no experience or talent in this what so ever, so its quite a challenge. Mostly mentally, because I don´t believe I can do it. And playing with people that you know can do it way better than you is hard. Luckily they're very supportive.

At least today was pretty awesome. And we just practiced improvising in singing class, me like!

I would write more, but I'm quite sleepy. Tomorrow will be unmusical. And that is actually a word, because the spelling program didn't correct me!

1 comment: