Monday, September 20, 2010

What, has it allready been 4 months?

My music had the most major break in the history of it. But now I decided, It has to stop. The nonmusic that is.

Once again, I freakin lost my purpose with music. I dont know why I never learn. I got caught up in thinking its all about talent, and status and stupid stupidness. Maybe Ive been stressed out by school because you actually have to study in Sweden, but I think its more than that. I used to be a localfame, and now Im not... lol. Im just average.

But! (there is always a but) music is music. Its a way of expression, its awesome, and it takes everything to a higher level.

I will start this blog again. I realized today I got a blog, in english! about music! How splendid isnt that? Now when its all about singing lessons and tricky guitars, I should use it, for my own sake. And Im also reading the whole english B class on my own, to save time for later. Two flies in one smash, as we vikings loves to say.

Seeya around.

No comments:

Post a Comment